Receive a bonus 40gm natural botanical soap.
An exfoliating loofah soap saver, perfect for using up soap ends.
- 100% compostable - made with natural loofah fibre and sewn with cotton.
- Choose handle - Natural Rope or Dusky Pink Cotton.
- Measures 14cm long and 10.5 cm wide - Soap opening is 7cm x 5cm.
- Fits nicely in hand for a good lather - has an opening at the top end to put soap or soap ends in, pull the rope back through to tighten and soap stays in snuggly.
- The soap pocket will last for months if kept dry in between uses.
Our loofah have strong fibres with a loose weave that makes them nice and soft, giving a gentle exfoliation that allows for a good lather to come through.
Free botanical soap: Made with freshly harvested chamomile floral water which has a delicate scent and includes a range of nourishing oils. Suitable for those with sensitive skin with no essential oils and no synthetic fragrances. Will not show in cart but will be added automatically to order.
Soap Ingredients: Olive Oil, Chamomile Floral Water, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Lye, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax.
From The Loofah Patch - Exclusive to Toi Toi