The softest of all our loofah, these come from the baby luffa fruit and have a much finer fibre which is perfect for gently exfoliating the face.
- Gently exfoliate away dead skin cells
- Encourages good circulation
- 8cm long when dry
Loofah Care Instructions
- Soak before use for a few minutes where they will soften and puff up.
- Gently use in a circular motion.
- When finished rinse with clean water and set aside to dry - drying in between uses prevents mould from forming and ensures your loofah stays in perfect condition for longer.
- Discard and replace when the face puff starts to break apart. Your loofah may discolour overtime and start to brown, this is ok so long as you are rinsing each time.
When you receive your loofah face puff it will be dry and feels quite harsh and brittle but don't worry, although they feel fragile the fibres are very strong - Once you give it a quick soak it will puff up and soften considerably.
Supply is limited for the soft little face puffs as these are not intentionally grown, we view them as an extra little gift that nature gives us each season.