Option of adding a Chamomile Flower soap for just $1.00
An exfoliating loofah soap saver, perfect for using up soap ends.
- 100% compostable - made with natural loofah fibre and sewn with cotton.
- Choose handle - Natural Rope or Dusky Pink Cotton.
- Measures 14cm long and 10.5 cm wide - Soap opening is 7cm x 5cm.
- Fits nicely in hand for a good lather - has an opening at the top end to put soap or soap ends in, pull the rope back through to tighten and soap stays in snuggly.
- The soap pocket will last for months if kept dry in between uses.
Our loofah have strong fibres with a loose weave that makes them nice and soft, giving a gentle exfoliation that allows for a good lather to come through.
Additional Soap: Made with freshly harvested chamomile floral water which has a delicate scent and includes a range of nourishing oils. Suitable for those with sensitive skin with no essential oils and no synthetic fragrances.
Soap Ingredients: Olive Oil, Chamomile Floral Water, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Lye, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax.
From The Loofah Patch - Exclusive to Toi Toi Botanicals